The rugged and reliable KingQuad 500AXi receives a few new changes that provides smoother acceleration, quicker throttle response, and a stronger feel in the mid-high RPM range. The front end of the quad gets a newer aggressive stance while side panel change allows you to easily check your oil level without removing any body parts.
Over three decades, Suzuki literally invented the 4-wheel ATV. The Original Suzuki LT-125 established Suzuki as the First On 4-Wheels. The Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi carries on the tradition of performance that rules. Boasting the same advanced technology as the extraordinary KingQuad 750AXi, it's engineered to help you cut the work day down to size - or conquer the toughest trails. The KingQuad 500AXi offers plenty of class-leading features and its fuel-injected 493cc engine gives it exceptional performance. Independent front and rear suspension. A QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission, locking front differential and a host of other impressive features place the KingQuad 500AXi at the front of the pack.
- The powerful 493cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine produces a wide powerband with strong top-end power.
- Its cylinder is canted forward for a low center of gravity resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. The engine also features a counterbalancer shaft for smooth operation.
- The compact 4-valve cylinder head has large intake valves and straight intake ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency.
- A lightweight aluminum cylinder uses SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) coating for excellent heat transfer and ring sealing resulting in superb combustion chamber efficiency.
- High capacity aluminum radiator with large diameter, thermostatically controlled cooling fan provides stable engine operating temperature.
- The QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission provides versatility and convenience with a fender-mounted gate-type shifter for high/low range selection. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents.
- A compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers potent traction plus light steering. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction.
- Handlebar-mounted push-button controls permit easy selection between 2WD, 4WD and differential-lock 4WD. An override button on the left handlebar can be used to override the normal speed limiter when stuck in the mud.
- Independent double A-arm front suspension (7.1 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment.
- Fully independent, A-arm/I-beam rear suspension with 7.9 inches of wheel travel includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar.
- Dual hydraulic front disc brakes plus a sealed, multi-plate rear brake system. The rear brake’s clutch-type design provides high durability, reduced unsprung weight and low-maintenance.
- High traction 25-inch CARLISLE tires are mounted on heavy-duty steel wheels.
- Suzuki's plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during spirited or difficult terrain riding.
- Polyethylene skid plates provide protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain. Durable plastic guards protect the front and rear half shafts.
- Winch-ready mounts and wire conduit makes winch installation simple.
- Instrumentation includes LCD readouts for speedometer, odometer, twin tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel level, driving range and drive mode. LED indicators for high, low, neutral, reverse and 2WD/4WD and differential-locked 4WD. LED cautions for fuel injection and engine temperature.
- Distinctively-styled twin 30W halogen headlights plus a compact 5/21W tail light and brake light.
- High-output, three-phase charging system feeds an 18-amp maintenance-free battery for abundant power for easy starting and accessory use.
- The large 4.6 gallon (17.5 L) fuel tank is positioned for a low center-of-gravity. It includes a vacuum-operated petcock and a ratchet-style filler cap.
- A large 2.8 liter water resistant front storage compartment includes an easy access screw-on cap.
- The rugged steel-tube cargo racks have wrinkle paint finish for durability and scratch resistance.
- 12-month limited warranty
- A variety of Suzuki Genuine Accessories are available including winches, windshield, front and rear bumpers, snow plow, aluminum skid pans, rack extensions, utility box and more.
- Engine: 493cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single cylinder, OHC
- Bore x Stroke: 87.5 mm (3.445 in.) x 82.0 mm (3.228 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 10.0 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Transmission: CVT (V-belt), with high/low-range and reverse
- Driven Wheels: 2WD, 4WD & 4WD Differential Lock
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Suspension Front: Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped with five-way preload adjustable shock absorbers
- Suspension Rear: Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped with five-way preload adjustable shock absorbers
- Brakes Front: Disc brakes, twin rotors
- Brakes Rear: Sealed oil-bathed multi-disc
- Tires Front: AT25 x 8-12, tubeless type x 2
- Tires Rear: AT25 x 10-12, tubeless type x 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.5 L (4.6 US gal.)
- Color: Terra Green and Flame Red
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Headlight: 12V 35/35W (HS1) × 2
- Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
Dimensions and Curb Weight
- Overall Length: 2115 mm (83.3 in.)
- Overall Width: 1210 mm (47.6 in.)
- Overall Height: 1245 mm (49.0 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1285 mm (50.6 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 260 mm (10.2 in.)
- Seat Height: 920 mm (36.2 in.)
- Curb Weight: 305 kg (672 lb.)
- Warranty: 12-month, unlimited mileage, limited warranty
- Extensions: Extensions available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)
Minimum Operator Age: 16 Years Old.
Suzuki ATVs may be used only by those aged 16 and older. Suzuki highly recommends that all ATV riders take a training course. We’ll even pay for it. For safety and training course information, see your dealer or call the SVIA at 1-800-852-5344. ATVs can be hazardous to operate. Always avoid paved surfaces. Never ride on public roads. Never carry passengers or engage in stunt riding. Avoid excessive speeds. Be extra careful on difficult terrain.